Monday 21 May 2012



Occassionally life can get a little difficult. 

Don't get me wrong, I have my health, I'm not suffering in any way, and there are people, all over the world, much,  much worse off than me. But they're other people's lives and problems. I can only deal with mine. 

Sometimes, just sometimes, I don't deal with it very well.

Something as simple as a cold and too few hours sleep can get the better of a man, no matter how hard he tries.






I've been prone to over worrying before now. Thoughts, spiralling into the darkness. Doing myself no favours at all, even when I can recognise what it is that's happening. Div.

I now have a secret weapon to combat such trying times. 

Not so secret actually, for here I am, electronically shouting from the rooftops, so to speak. 

For now, I only have to think of your infectious smile, your soft skin, or your warm embrace, and I realise how deeply lucky I am. You can light up my day, with nothing more than a single text.  Your kind and thoughtful words transcend distance and make me grin like a buffoon. I have a hard time thinking of anything else but you. Knowing you are there for me, and that you share the same depth of feelings that I have for you amazes me. 
You are amazing. 
I can feel your love no matter the distance between us and hopefully you can feel the love for you, that eminates from me. Constantly.

I just wanted to say thank you...   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment