Saturday 28 April 2012

The Times They Are A Changin'...






This is me... 

Well obviously, it's me, I'm typing these words that you're reading. If I was typing as someone else, that'd just be weird, wouldn't it?

Anyway, what I meant to say was, the guy in the photo above, that's me. 

I may be recognisable to you, I may not be, even if you know or knew me. You see the thing is, I'm smiling. Now that may seem an odd thing to say, but for quite some time, that smile had gone unseen, buried along with facets of my personality that, on reappearance, I found I quite liked. I won't bore you with the details, I'm looking forwards now, not back. I've reconnected with some old, very good friends of late, both at home and a little further afield, and made some new ones along the way. None moreso, than the woman whom I've entrusted with my heart. 
I won't get gushy, it's far too early in the relationship for that. 
The blogger/reader relationship, you understand, not my personal relationship. I'm all over the gushy in that respect. 

All over it. 

Like it's going out of fashion, I tells ya!

So, this is my little space on the interwebs. I'll be pointing at other spaces as we go along, "Oh, look. A thistle". (If you keep reading this, one day, that will make sense, I promise.) 
I'll be sharing the things I feel passionately about, be they good or bad, and the shiny things I find on my travels. 
Hopefully you'll stick around and I can share them with you. What d'ya say?

No comments:

Post a Comment